Campaign works as the combination of an offer and a traffic source. First, the system generates an individual link for the traffic source and then you can add one or several offers, filter them, distribute traffic according to various GEO parameters, providers, etc as well as set up the system to send you notifications on selected conditions. Each campaign has additional postbacks to use when conversion data should be sent somewhere else.
To launch a Campaign follow the next steps:
1. Navigate the Campaigns tab and click the New button. Fill in the Campaign's details:
2. Enter the Campaign name.
3. Select a Source associated with this campaign.
4. Specify the Cost per click amount and currency
5. Define the Streams for the Campaign:
a) Select an Offer to associate with this Campaign Stream
b) Select a Lander for the Campaign
c) Define the stream Weight and apply Filters if necessary. To select multiple filters, click down the arrow in the Filters field and enable the filters you want to use.
d) If you want to add more streams to the campaign, click the Add button.
6. Optionally, you can enable notifications to be informed of the campaign progress. To do this, navigate the Notifications section and select On in the top right corner:
Define when you want to be notified by specifying the values in the following fields (you can also leave them blank if you do not want to use those conditions):
- Clicks more than
- Conversions more than
- ROI less
In the Condition field, select Or if you want to get an email each time any of the values is exceeded. Select And if you want to get an email only if all conditions are met.
7. Expand the Postback section to define postback conditions.
Enter a Postback URL to use for this campaign and specify a clickID and subs for it if needed.
9. Your Campaign URL will be available directly from the Campaign creation form, so you can copy and pass it to your Source.
10. Complete Campaign creation by clicking the Save button.