Use this page to work with your campaigns.
All your active campaigns are displayed in the list by default. You can use the fields in the Filter pane to adjust the items you want to view:
- Search – enter a name or a part of name to search for campaign you want to view. For example, if you enter 1 and click Apply, the list will display all campaigns that have 1 in their names.
- Select source – use this drop-down list to select a source or multiple sources associated with campaigns you want to view.
- Select status – use this drop-down list to specify whether you want to view Active campaigns or Archived ones. To view both types, leave the field blank.
After adjusting the filters, click the Apply button.
The Campaigns list contains such data as campaign Name, a source associated with it, and one or multiple streams associated with it.
You can use the Action column to perform on of the following actions to selected campaign:
- Statistics – view the Statistics > Campaigns page.
- Copy – copy campaign with its properties.
- Edit – edit campaign properties.
- Duplicate – create an identical campaign
- Archive – deactivate the campaign.
At the top of the list you can select how many entries you want to see on one page and use the Search field to search the table.