All your active campaigns are displayed in the list by default. You can use the available Filters to adjust the items you want to view:
- Time period - choose the time period for which you would like to see the data about the Campaigns.
- Title – enter a name or a part of name to search for a Campaign you want to view. For example, if you enter 1 and click Apply, the list will display all campaigns that have 1 in their names.
- Sources – use this drop-down list to select a source or multiple sources associated with campaigns you want to view.
- Tags - filter out your Campaigns based on custom tags they are associated with.
- Status - switch between active, archived and deleted Campaigns.
After adjusting the filters, click the Apply button.
The Campaigns list contains such data as campaign Name and some Campaign metrics, such as Clicks, Unique Clicks, LP Views, LP Clicks, Revenue, ROI etc. :
You can manage selected campaigns from the list. The following actions are available:
- Report – view the Statistics for a selected Campaign
- Edit – edit campaign properties
- Clone – copy Campaign with its properties
- Clone – create an identical Campaign
- Note - leave a note for a Campaign
- Edit tags - create or change a custom tag
- Change status – choose one of the following statuses available: active, archived or deleted.
You can also export the list of your Campaigns.