SelfAdvertiser.com is a powerful self-service platform for advertisers, a leading traffic source, developed, owned and operated by Intango. The platform allows online advertisers to create their campaigns in minutes and start acquiring WW traffic from quality sources while maintaining full control of their budget.
SelfAdvertiser.com offers various types of traffic - Pop & Domain Redirect (zero click), keyword targeted and RON. The platform implements the most intelligent ads optimization technology, alongside advanced anti-fraud detection measures, aiming to make the online advertising experience effective, reliable and seamless.
To set up conversions tracking between RedTrack.io and SelfAdvertiser, follow the next steps:
1. Add SelfAdvertiser as a Traffic Source in RedTrack. Navigate the Sources tab, click New and choose SelfAdvertiser from the catalog. Press Add. The information about the Source, as well as its Postback URL and the available macros will be already filled in.
2. The next step is to set up a Campaign in RedTrack. Once you have specified all the Campaign’s information, copy the Campaign’s URL from the correspondent field. Currently all sub-ids are included to the link, so you will need to manually remove the unnecessary parameters.
3. You may remove the macros you don't wish to use for current Campaign. To enable conversion tracking, make sure to keep @@CLICK-ID@@ macros in the URL: http://rdtrck2.com/5a7978e9e1ee42129d70935d?ref_id=@@CLICK-ID@@
4. Now paste the obtained link to SelfAdvertiser:
Please do not forget to turn on Conversion Tracking on SelfAdvertiser in Conversion Tracking section.
5. To properly pass conversions to SelfAdvertiser, set up the Postback URL. Navigate the Postback settings tab in the Campaign Edit mode and press Add. The URL will already be placed there. You can remove the price macros if not needed.