If for some reason some of your conversions were not uploaded or need to update your conversion data, RedTrack functionality allows you doing that.
How to upload conversions
There are 2 options available:
1. "Add conversions" button.
Log into your RedTrack account, go to Logs -> Conversions -> "Add conversions".
You will see this window, simply add the click ids of your conversions and the payout amount separated by a comma:
Do not forget to press "Save"
2. .CSV file
Log into your RedTrack account, go to Logs -> Conversions.
If you wish to manually upload conversions that already happened, you need to create a .CSV file with headers on your Computer. Fill in the following information into corresponding tabs:
- Click ID - needs to contain the unique ID of each click.
- Payout - the amount you have earned per each particular conversion.
The rest of your data will be populated automatically based on ClickID.
NOTE! Do not use the currency symbol in the payout column:
Click the Upload button and choose the .CSV file on your computer. The clicks and all its data will appear in the Conversions tab right after the Upload is completed.
Tip: LibreOffice works perfectly fine for creating and opening .csv files.
NOTE: once uploaded, conversions cannot be removed from your RedTrack statistics.
Make sure you are trying to upload the conversion for the existing click id with correct data.
If you have Offer and Network columns empty (this can happen for instance if the click went through the tracking funnel while LP Click URL was not used):
Conversion will not be uploaded for that click since RedTrack will not fully recognize it.
If for some reason the conversion was not uploaded although you have done everything according to the guide, please try to do the following:
1. Export any of the conversions from your Logs in RedTrack;
2. Update the exported file: remove the old data from the columns and add the new conversion data;
3. Save the file and try to upload it;
How to update conversions
If you need to update the conversion data, it can be done the same way as a regular upload described above. The only thing you should keep in mind is that you will have to change your "Duplicate postback settings" in your offer source for RedTrack to update the data:
- Create a new conversion: duplicate postback data will be added as a separate conversion
- Ignore duplicate Postback: no data will be added to the tracking report
- Edit conversion with new data: the original conversion will be edited with new data.
- Keep original data, increment payout: only conversion payout will be edited (for example, tracking subsequent sales for the same conversion)
If you need to update conversion statuses only, use the "Update status" button:
Simply add the click ids of your conversions and choose the correct status for them: