How to upload
Log into your RedTrack account, go to Logs -> Conversions. You will see a list of all clicks that resulted in a conversion. Clicks can be filtered out by:
- Click ID
- Traffic Source
- Offer that was clicked
If you wish to manually upload conversions that already happened, you need to create a .CSV file with headers on your Computer. Fill in the following information into corresponding tabs:
- Click ID - needs to contain unique ID of each click.
- Payout - the amount you have earned per each particular conversion.
The rest of your data will be populated automatically based on ClickID.
NOTE! Do not use the currency symbol in the payout column:
Click the Upload button and choose the .CSV file on your Computer. The clicks and all its data will appear in the Conversions tab right after the Upload is completed.
Please note that, once uploaded, conversions cannot be removed from your RedTrack statistics.
"Upload failed" error
If for some reason the conversion was not uploaded although you have done everything according to the guide, please try to do the following:
1. Export the conversions from your Logs in RedTrack
2. Update the exported file: remove the old data from the columns and add the new conversion data.
3. Save the file and try to upload it.
Option 2 (if you are using Windows OS)
1. Open the file with the help of Notepad (right click - > open with -> Notepad)
2. Separate the data in the file with commas:
3. Save it (Ctrl+S)
4. Try to upload it once again.
If none of the options work for you please contact email@example.com - remember to provide the detailed problem description.