Being a feature-rich tracking solution, RedTrack allows you to track organic traffic alongside the paid traffic.
This means that, even if there was no initial redirect, such traffic is still recognized by our system and can be monitored as part of a Campaign report.
Now, let us present several ways to execute organic traffic tracking within the RedTrack interface:
Organic traffic Campaign
This solution is perfect for those who use several traffic sources for each Lander. Organic traffic stands out in this scenario and you may want a separate Campaign to keep tracking your statistics.
Here's how you set up an Organic Tracking Campaign
Since you do not know what source your visitors may come from, your own website serves as the Traffic Source.
- Open the Traffic Sources tab and add your own website as a traffic source.
- Add the offers you’re promoting in the Offers tab. You may also add Landers.
- Create New Campaign with your website as a traffic source and the offers you promote listed as Offers.
- Click Save and copy the direct traffic script associated with this Campaign.
- Paste the direct traffic script on your website.
Here you may find a guide on how to add all the essential elements to create a Campaign:
Organic traffic as part of a regular Campaign
If you're using the same lander for paid traffic but still want to track the organic one, then using no-redirect tracking with multiple Traffic Sources will be the best solution for you.
What you will need to do
1. Create Campaigns for all your Traffic Sources (e.g: Facebook, Google, organic but there can be any other sources)
2. Adjust and put our script to your LP page code:
3. Now you are able to track the traffic coming to your lander.
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!