RoyalAds.net advertising network deals with sale and purchase of traffic, operates on its own platform.
The company was created by professionals with great experience in this business.
- More 10 million impressions per day from diverse and unique sources.
- Targeting - countries, languages, operating systems, device types, mobile operators, browsers, days and hours, IP ranges, etc.
- There is a glider when creating an advertising campaign, as well as a tool that allows you to see the available traffic for a specific geo.
- Detailed statistics, updated every 20 min.
- The ref system is 6% from the income of webmasters and from the expense of advertisers.
- Replenishment of the advertiser's account is possible with Paxum, WebMoney, ePayments, Bitcoin, Yandex Money, Wire transfer. Payouts to publishers on request.
- Fast and friendly support, ready always answer all your questions.
Step 1. Adding RoyalAds as a Traffic Source in RedTrack
To add RoyalAds in RedTrack open the Sources tab and click New. Choose RoyalAds from the catalog and press Add. RoyalAds postback URL and available tracking macros will be automatically added to the Source.
Step 2. Starting a Campaign in RedTrack
Now that we have our Traffic Source in place, it is time to set up a new Campaign. In RedTrack, go to the Campaigns tab and click New. Submit all the relevant details, such as your desired Campaign Name, Landing Page and the offer(s) associated with this campaign. Choose RoyalAds as Traffic Source and click Save.
Your Campaign URL will be generated automatically. RedTrack parameter for conversion tracking is named ref_id. You may remove the macros you don't wish to use for this Campaign. Copy the link to clipboard.
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in RoyalAds
In your RoyalAds account, proceed to the Advertisers tab and open Marketplace. Pick your Geo and press the Order now button. Submit the necessary information regarding your desired traffic and specify budget. The Campaign URL you copied in Step 2 needs to be pasted into the Site URL field. Hit the Plus sign to finish creating a Campaign.
Step 4. Enabling S2S conversion tracking for RoyalAds
Before setting up Postback URL in RedTrack, please enable the Conversion tracking feature in your RoyalAds account. Follow this link to navigate the Enable Conversion Tracking checkbox:
After you've enabled Conversion tracking, return to your RedTrack account. Navigate the Postback section of the Campaign creation menu and click Add. The Postback URL will be populated automatically using pre-set template.
Now you’re all set! Optimizing your RoyalAds Campaigns will be easier than ever with RedTrack. All it takes is 4 quick steps:
- Add RoyalAds to your list of Traffic Sources
- Set up a Campaign in RedTrack
- Launch a Campaign in RoyalAds
- Enable Conversion tracking in RoyalAds and add Postback to RedTrack
Hope this guide improves your experience and allows you to make the most out of your offers! Happy tracking!
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you.