The article contains basic notions and general information on the 'Campaigns' tab in RedTrack.
If you need to create a Campaign please follow these simple steps: Creating a Campaign
On the Campaigns tab, you are able to edit your existing Campaigns or create a New Campaign. Additionally, you can view detailed statistics for your saved Campaigns for a selected period of time and track their performance.
- New - creating a new Campaign.
- Report - generating a report for a Campaign within a selected time frame. You are able to group your offers based on:
- Connection type
- Sub ids
- Edit - editing an existing Campaign. Select a Campaign you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Clone - creating a copy of an existing Campaign. The word “Copy” will be added to Campaign name.
- Note - adding a custom note to your existing Campaigns. You can see your Note if you click Edit Campaign.
- Edit tags - editing custom tags that apply to your Campaigns
- Change status - choosing one of the following statuses available: active, archived or deleted.
- Export - generating a .CSV report file with Campaign performance statistics.
- Sources - filtering out Campaigns by Traffic Source.
- Tags - filtering out Campaigns by custom tag.
- Status filter - filtering out Campaigns by current status.
Confused about how to interpret the statistics? Don’t worry - the meaning of each term can be found in our Glossary.
All your active campaigns are displayed in the list by default. You can use the available Filters to adjust the items you want to view:
- Time period - choose the time period for which you would like to see the data about the Campaigns.
- Title – enter a name or a part of name to search for a Campaign you want to view. For example, if you enter 1 and click Apply, the list will display all campaigns that have 1 in their names.
- Sources – use this drop-down list to select a source or multiple sources associated with campaigns you want to view.
- Tags - filter out your Campaigns based on custom tags they are associated with.
- Status - switch between active, archived and deleted Campaigns.
After adjusting the filters, click the Apply button.
The Campaigns list contains such data as campaign Name and some Campaign metrics, such as Clicks, Unique Clicks, LP Views, LP Clicks, Revenue, ROI etc. :
You can manage selected campaigns from the list. The following actions are available:
- Report – view the Statistics for a selected Campaign
- Edit – edit campaign properties
- Clone – copy Campaign with its properties
- Clone – create an identical Campaign
- Note - leave a note for a Campaign
- Edit tags - create or change a custom tag
- Change status – choose one of the following statuses available: active, archived or deleted.
You can also export the list of your Campaigns.
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!