Upon creating a Campaign, you are able to choose the cost model used by your Traffic Source to enable the most accurate tracking.
Currently, RedTrack supports the following cost models:
- CPC - cost per click - net cost of a click bought within a traffic source. Calculated as Cost divided by Clicks.
- CPA - cost per action (acquisition) - a fee for a certain action (form submission, registration, download, etc).
- CPM - Cost per thousand. The Cost per thousand refers to impressions.
- RevShare - revenue share - a set % of commission fee paid upon conversion.
- Do not track - choose if you do not use any or do not need to track it.
If you're confused by the affiliate marketing lingo, don't worry, we have explained the basic terms for you. Just check out the Glossary.
For Offer Payout value to be tracked correctly, make sure that RevShare value in Postback isn't set to "0".
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!