On the Dashboard you can view the summary of clicks, conversions, earnings, and Return of Investment (ROI) for selected period as well as the top offers, campaigns, and ROI statistics.
- Clicks – the number of clicks during selected period
- LP Clicks - the number of clicks on Landing page
- LP Views - the number of views on Landing page
- Conversions – the number of clicks during selected periodRevenue – the total amount your affiliate networks earned during selected period
- CPA (cost per action / acquisition) - cost of a certain action (sale, click, download, etc.)
- CR (conversion rate) - the percentage of visitors to your website that complete a desired goal out of the total number of visitors
- EPC (earnings per click) - the amount of revenue that can be expected to be earned for every 100 clicks through to an affiliate link
- CPC (cost per click) - net cost of a click bought within a traffic source. Calculated as Cost divided by Clicks.
- Revenue – the total amount your affiliate networks earned during selected period
- Cost – the total amount paid to affiliates
- Profit - the difference between your earnings and the amount spent
- ROI – profitability rate.
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!