On the Dashboard, you can view the summary of clicks, conversions, earnings, and Return of Investment (ROI) for the selected period as well as the top offers, campaigns, and ROI statistics.
- Clicks – the number of clicks during the selected period
- LP Clicks - the number of clicks on the Landing page
- LP Views - the number of views on the Landing page
- Conversions – the number of conversions during the selected period
- Revenue – the total amount you earned during the selected period
- CPA (cost per action/acquisition) - the cost of a certain action (sale, click, download, etc.)
- CR (conversion rate) - the percentage of visitors to your website that complete the desired goal out of the total number of visitors
- EPC (revenue divide on the clicks amount) - the amount of revenue you earned for every click
- CPC (cost per click) - the net cost of a click bought within a traffic source. Calculated as Cost divided by Clicks.
- Revenue – the total amount your affiliate networks earned during the selected period
- Cost – the total amount paid to affiliates
- Profit - the difference between your earnings and the amount spent
- ROI – profitability rate.
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!