The article contains basic notions and general information on the 'Networks' tab in RedTrack.
If you need to add an Affiliate Network please follow these simple steps: Adding Affiliate Network
An Affiliate Network acts as an intermediary between publishers and merchant affiliate programs. It allows website publishers to more easily find and participate in affiliate programs which are suitable for their website (and thus generate income from those programs) and allows websites offering affiliate programs to reach a larger audience by promoting their affiliate programs to all of the publishers participating in the affiliate network.
- New - adding a new Affiliate Network.
- Edit - editing an existing Network. Select a Network you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Delete - removing an existing Network and all of its data.
- Export - generating a .csv report file with Network performance statistics.
- Title - searching for a Network by its name.
In RedTrack, there is a catalog of preset Affiliate Networks but if the target Network is not on the list, it can be added manually