Affiliate Network - an intermediary company between affiliates and advertisers. The affiliate networks generates offers, providing an opportunity to choose the most suitable offer for a certain affiliate and rewarding the partners for advertising services.
Affiliate - also called Publisher or Media Buyer - online marketer who promotes offers for a certain performance reward.
An Affiliate Network acts as an intermediary between publishers and merchant affiliate programs. It allows website publishers to more easily find and participate in affiliate programs which are suitable for their website (and thus generate income from those programs), and allows websites offering affiliate programs to reach a larger audience by promoting their affiliate programs to all of the publishers participating in the affiliate network.
- New - adding a new Affiliate Network.
- Edit - editing an existing Network. Select a Network you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Delete - removing an existing Network and all of its data.
- Export - generating a .CSV report file with Network performance statistics.
- Title - searching for a Network by its name.
How a Network should be created to work properly
A pre-set Network
In RedTrack, there is a catalog of preset Affiliate Networks.
To add an Affiliate Network from the the catalog, follow these steps:
- Open the Networks tab
- Click the New button
- Choose the necessary Network from the list and press Add
- The information about the network will be populated, including Offer and Postback URL templates.
The guides on how to integrate with some affiliate networks can be found here: https://redtrack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000843073-Integration-with-Affiliate-Networks-instructions
New custom Network
If the target Network is not on the list, it can be added manually
1.Open the Networks tab
2.Click the New button
3. Create custom button
4.Fill in all the fields accordingly:
- Title - can be any name you wish to use for your Network.
- URL - link to your Affiliate Network.
- Skype - here you may add Skype contact of your affiliate manager.
- Postback URL template - enables conversion tracking, needs to contain clickID macro for your Affiliate Network.
- Offer URL template - shows what Offer links obtained from this Network look like.
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!