The campaign overview tab provides basic information on campaign performance: clicks, conversions, cost, revenue, profit etc.:
When you open a Campaign report, you’ll see an extended overview for a specific campaign because there are additional columns that provide more details about a campaign activity.
Here you are able to group the reporting data by the following parameters:
- Date: date/month
- Date parting: an hour of the day/day of week
- Connection: connection type/ISP/proxy type
- IP list
- Device: device type/device brand/device model
- OS: OS type/OS version
- Browser: Browser type/Browser version
- Geo: Country/Region/City
- Referrer: Referrer/Referrer domain
- Subs: Sub1, Sub2, Sub3 etc.
Just choose the parameter you need from the list:
Or select them from the drop-down menu if you want to compare different data slices.
Then click the "Refresh" button to update the stats.
- Click the "Columns" button, if you want to show/hide some tracking values:
- Disable the "Cached costs" toggle if you want to see the traffic costs:
What else can you do in your report?
1. Create custom filters for Subs.
If you want to see a specific parameter of the traffic you run, RedTrack allows you to create custom filters for Subs.
Example: Let's suppose you are running a campaign for Datspush and you want to check how many users from Mexico sow your ad.
We store the user country from Datspush into Sub4 (the info is available in TS settings):
- click filter by SubIds button
- enter MX (Mexico) in Sub4
- Refresh the stats
Once it's done you will see the reporting data for this region:
2. Export data to CSV
How to export the reporting data to a CSV file.
- Open the campaign report
- Specify the period
- Group by parameters you want to analyze
- Click the "Export" button
Additionally, you can export all the data of multiple campaigns directly on the Campaign tab overview:
Tip: LibreOffice works perfectly fine for creating and opening .csv files.
3. See the campaign's charts
Once you enable "Show charts for campaigns report" - it will be displayed in your report:
4. Create a report template
It will save you time if you analyze the same data slices for different campaigns.
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!