The article contains basic notions and general information on the 'Offers' tab in RedTrack.
If you need to add an Offer please follow these simple steps: Adding Offer
- New - create a new offer.
- Report - open detailed Offers report.
- Events - if events tracking is enabled, you can check the received events data here.
- Edit - editing an existing offer. Select an offer you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Clone - creating a copy of an existing Offer. The word “Copy” will be added to Offer name.
- Edit tags - editing custom tags that apply to your Offers
- Change status - choosing one of the following statuses available: activate, pause or delete.
Note. This warning message will appear after you will delete the Offer:
8. Export - generating a .csv report file with Offer statistics.
9. Quick stat - allows checking unprocessed data (without unique clicks and costs) which makes the process faster.
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!