- New - adding a new Lander.
- Edit - editing an existing Lander. Select a Lander you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Clone - creating a copy of an existing Lander. The word “Copy” will be added to Lander name.
- Delete - removing an existing Lander and all of its data.
- Export - generating a .CSV report file with Lander performance statistics.
New Lander/Edit Lander
- Title - can be any name you wish to use for your Lander.
- URL - link to your Lander. Can be obtained from Affiliate Network or be set up on your own domain. Additional parameters can be added to your link if you wish.
- Tracking code - add to your Lander to enable tracking.
- LP Pixel - add to your Lander to track direct traffic.
- LP Protect - protects Landings from direct entry. Your Landing should have .php extension.
Check out our video tutorial on how to set up a landing page with rotating offers and a landing page with multiple links leading to different offers: