The article contains basic notions and general information on the 'Landers' tab in RedTrack.
If you need to add a lander please follow these simple steps: Adding Landings (optional)
- New - adding a new Lander.
- Edit - editing an existing Lander. Select a Lander you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Clone - creating a copy of an existing Lander. The word “Copy” will be added to Lander name.
- Edit tags - add or edit tags to your LPs to optimize the search or group your landers by some tag.
- Delete - removing an existing Lander and all of its data.
- Export - generating a .CSV report file with Lander performance statistics.
- Apply - press this button for the chosen grouping come into force.