- New - adding a new Traffic Source.
- Edit - editing an existing Traffic Source. Select a Source you wish to edit, then click the Edit button.
- Delete - removing an existing Network and all of its data.
- Export - generating a .CSV report file with Source performance statistics.
- Title - searching for a Source by its name.
There is an ability to sort out your Traffic Sources by date and campaign and track the performance of each source by specific criteria.
New Source/Edit Source
If you are using a Traffic Source from our pre-set list, the fields below will be filled in automatically. Otherwise, you will need to add the information manually.
New -> Create custom:
- Source name - can be any name you wish to use for your Traffic Source.
- S2S Postback URL - enables S2S conversion tracking if supported by the Source. Always send click id of the networks by using macro.
- Pixel Postback URL - enables pixel-based conversion tracking if supported by the Source. Traffic Source integration manual should be checked for information.
- Imp Ref ID - Traffic Source macro for imp_id. Important if you plan to postback impressions to Traffic Source
- Impression Cost ID - Traffic Source macro for impressions cost. Important if you want to get individual cost data for each impression.
- Click Ref ID - Traffic Source macro for click id. Important if you want to postback conversions to source.
- Click Cost ID - Traffic Source macro for click cost.Important if you want to get data for each click cost automatically.
- Parameter - goes to your tracking url like ?parementer=
- Macro/Token - contains Sub ID tracking parameters supported by this particular Traffic Source.
- Name/ Description - name that you will see in reports instead of subX.
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!