The article contains basic notions and general information on the 'Traffic Sources' tab in RedTrack.
If you need to add a Traffic Source please follow these simple steps: Adding a Traffic Source
- New - adding a new Traffic Source.
- Report - extended report on the particular Traffic Source (select the one you need to activate the button)
- Edit - editing an existing Traffic Source. Select a Source you wish to edit, then click Edit button.
- Delete - removing an existing Network and all of its data.
- Export - generating a .CSV report file with Source performance statistics.
- Title - search for a Source by its name.
There is an ability to sort out your Traffic Sources by date and track the performance of each source by specific criteria.
You can either use our pre-set templates for Traffic Sources or add your own custom Traffic Source manually.
Here you can find some instructions on pre-set Traffic Sources: Integration with Traffic Sources.
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!