Perform the following actions:
Go to Logs / Postbacks and check if there are fresh postbacks that correlate with your conversions:
1. If there is none - check your campaign settings.
- if there is no postback URL - please add it.
- if there is a postback URL - check it's URL in your postback logs: there should be no empty fields or fields filled in by placeholders.
Check two things:
- Leftmost column - ref_id - please make sure it has the data. If there is no data - it's a setup mistake or a bug - we will handle it for you.
- Postback URL column - it should match the postback URL template and have ref_id filled in.
It should be replaced by some parameter from your Trafic Source.
- If the URL contains all the necessary data just export the file, send it to your Traffic Source account manager and ask why there are no conversions.
- if this is not the case - it is a setup mistake or a bug - let us know about it: email@example.com we will handle it for you.
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!