The multi-access option allows working in the same account to all team members. Each multi-user receives access to your RedTrack account and ability of editing and viewing the data.
Note: To use this option your account must be upgraded to the paid subscription plan. Admin account should be Pro and higher and for multi-users, it can be any paid account. Business subscription includes 3 free multi-users for your team.
How to enable the multi-user feature
1. Users (you want to give access) need to create RedTrack accounts first like any other users.
2. Once they did it, you can invite them to your account:
In RedTrack find Settings -> Multiaccess -> click on “Add new user” button:
3. Insert the email address of your user and set up access details.
- Full user access provides the ability to access all the account data that you have added before.
- To hide financial data turn the toggle off:
- To limit user access to see/edit/upload campaigns or other sections, you should turn off the corresponding toggle.
Pay your attention that access type will be applied to all elements for this user (all Campaigns, all Offers, etc.).
Example: if you switch off Campaign view, multi-user will not see Campaign section in your account.
4. After you have added users, they will receive invitation emails. If the invitation is confirmed, the user is able to log in as a multi-user.
They can switch between their default account and your account by pressing the multiaccess button:
a. If it is required to use "read-only" type, you can switch off "Edit" and "Export" toggles. Each RedTrack section will be available only for reading:
b. You can always change the access type for a particular multi-user.
c. If you want your multi-user working with certain Traffic Sources or Networks you can apply to limit access by Sources or Networks.
Only TS and Network that you selected here will be visible for your multi-user: