The Multi-user access feature allows several users to work in one RedTrack account.
Each invited user will have access to your account (Admin account) and you (Admin) will be able to manage the performance of each user.
Important note: Admin account may have Pro and higher subscription, multi-users - any paid subscription. A business subscription allows adding 3 multi-users for free.
How does it work?
To invite a new user to RedTrack, please perform the following steps:
1. A user needs to sign up to RedTrack or sign in to an existing account.
2. Once it's done, go to your RedTrack account and find Settings -> Multiaccess -> click "Add new user" button:
3. Specify the user's email address and the access details:
Note: Full access provides the ability to see and edit all data in your RedTrack account.
- To hide financial data turn the corresponding toggle off:
- To limit user access in creating campaigns or its parts, you need to turn the corresponding toggle off:
Note: Selected access type will be applied to all elements from the list. If you switch "Campaign view" toggle off, the campaigns tab will not be available for this user.
4. To restrict access to RedTrack logs, Publishers and Advertisers panels for your users, turn the corresponding toggle on/off:
5. After you add your user, he will receive an invitation email. Once the invitation is confirmed, the user is able to log in as a multi-user.
He can select between the default account and your account by pressing the multiaccess button:
1. If it is required to use "read-only" type, you can switch "Edit" and "Export" toggles off. RedTrack tabs will be available only in a view mode:
2. The access type may be modified anytime and for any user.
3. If you want your users to work with certain Traffic Sources or Affiliate Networks you can limit access by them.
Just specify Sources and Networks that will be visible for your user here:
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com