With RedTrack Pro and higher subscriptions, you can update your Campaign costs automatically. This feature is available for the integrated Traffic Sources.
How to enable auto update cost
1. Check if your Traffic Source auto update cost is available in the template list:
2. If this option is available, you can proceed with integrating your target Traffic Source with RedTrack.
Go to Tools -> Integrations -> Traffic Sources -> find your source and place the necessary data there (API key, credentials, id, etc.):
Remember to save the changes here:
3. Once you're done with the integration, you can proceed further with your Campaign settings.
After you select the integrated Traffic Source, the auto update cost option will become available:
4. Switch the toggle on and enjoy the feature - you will not need to update costs manually as RedTrack and your Traffic Source will do that for you automatically:
5. Remember to save the changes for your Campaign.