If you are using a Landing Page (LP) in your campaign then you will need to register it in RedTrack too.
1. Go to Ladings -> New
2. Fill in the necessary fields:
3. If you need to receive some additional information on your Landing page, you can add tracking macros to your Lander's URL.
Use the desired macro in your landing page URL and we will identify for example the city name and then you can parse it and use as needed.
The list of available parameters can be found here: RedTrack supported dynamic parameters
4. If you want to track LP performance: LP Views, LP Clicks - you will need to add
LP Tracking script (for LP Views)
and LP click tracking URL (for LP CLicks):
http://rdtrck2.com/click (or http://your_domain.com/click if you are using custom tracking domain)
LP Code example:
5. If you wish to use a Landing page that contains links to multiple Offers with a separate button each, make sure that you add different LP click tracking URLs for each Offer accordingly.
Use this link structure if you want to link multiple offers simultaneously.
Please make sure that a number of offers in Campaign Stream are equal to a number of Multi-offer click URLs in a Landing page.
Offer Link Template:
6. LP protect: hides your landing page from direct entries, including entries from spying tools (like Adplexity, etc.). At the same time, your landing page will be opened for new redirects.
Please follow this link for more details on LP protect.
7. Save the changes.
You can now proceed with step 5!