If you are using a Landing Page (LP) in your campaign then you will need to register it in RedTrack too.
1. Go to Ladings -> New
2. Fill in the necessary fields:
3. If you need to receive some additional information on your Landing page, you can add tracking macros to your Lander's URL.
Use the desired macro in your landing page URL and we will identify for example the city name and then you can parse it and use as needed.
The list of available parameters can be found here: RedTrack supported dynamic parameters
4. Add LP click tracking URL (for LP CLicks) to your page code:
http://your.dedicated.tracking.domain/click (or http://your_domain.com/click if you are using custom tracking domain)
It is an essential element and is to be added obligatory for the tracking to work!
Important note 1.
For the Campaigns with LPs, it is important to put our LP Click URL to your CTA button instead of the Offer URL. Otherwise, the click id parameter is not sent to the Affiliate Network and as a result, the conversion postback cannot be received by RedTrack.
If you want to track LP performance: LP Views, you will need to add LP Tracking script (for LP Views):
Important note 2.
If you are using an https lander (have SSL certificate - https), your domain should also be secure. So for the cases where you prefer a custom domain usage, you will obligatory need to have an SSL certificate for it added to RedTrack. Otherwise, the script and LP Click URL will not work.
LP Code example:
5. If you wish to use a Landing page that contains links to multiple Offers with a separate button each, make sure that you add different LP click tracking URLs for each Offer accordingly.
Use this link structure if you want to link multiple offers simultaneously.
Please make sure that a number of offers in Campaign Stream are equal to a number of Multi-offer click URLs in a Landing page.
Offer Link Template:
6. LP protect: hides your landing page from direct entries, including entries from spying tools (like Adplexity, etc.). At the same time, your landing page will be opened for new redirects.
Please follow this link for more details on LP protect.
7. Save the changes.
You can now proceed with step 5!