Yeesshh is a pop-traffic provider working with both mobile and desktop devices.
1. CREATE A CAMPAIGN IN REDTRACK
- Add Yeesshh as a traffic source: go to Traffic Sources -> find Yeesshh -> click on 'Add':
- Scroll down to the parameters and add the ones you need. The template already has the most used parameters in it - you can edit them if needed:
- Create a campaign with Yeesshh as a traffic source, save it and copy the click (tracking) URL:
2. CREATE A CAMPAIGN IN YEESSHH
- On the dashboard, click Campaigns->Create Campaign:
- Set the campaign name and budget:
- In the Ad group targeting tab, set the location and time targeting options:
- Scroll down to set devices and carriers:
- Provide targeted keywords in the Keywords tab or leave RON enabled to target all sources:
- In the TQ & Analytics tab, click 'Show conversion tracking' and create a new goal; creating a goal is required for reporting conversions to Yeesshh. Change the value (multiplier) if needed:
- In the Pop ads tab, click on 'New Pop Ad' and paste RedTrack campaign URL to the Destination URL field:
- Click on the 'Finish' button. The campaign is ready to go!