RedTrack allows pausing not only the entire campaign but ad placements in your Traffic Source account.
How to make it work?
- Make sure that your target Traffic Source is integrated with RedTrack:
- Here you may check if your Traffic Source allows pausing placements.
- Open the campaign that you want to auto-optimize and create a new Rule:
- Select the "Placement optimization" type:
- Specify the conditions that you want to set for your campaign, for example:
- Select an action type that will be executed and save the rule:
Every five minutes the rules analyze the reported data. When the reported data matches criteria set in conditions, this ad placement will be paused in your Traffic Source account.