Exoclick is a self-service platform, super user-friendly, and it’s got an intuitive interface and detailed reports. Founded in 2006, it now reaches around 5 billion daily impressions.
This guide helps you to set up tracking of their traffic with RedTrack.
In order to create a campaign with Exoclick, please perform the following steps:
Create a goal ID in Exoclick
1. In Exoclick open Conversion tracking tab and click the "New tag" button:
2. Specify the name and create a goal:
3. Copy the goal ID to the clipboard and paste it to the S2S Postback URL in RedTrack:
Add Exoclick template to RedTrack
1. Open the Traffic Sources tab and click New. Choose Exoclick from the list of presets and click Add:
2. The Postback URL and all tracking macros will be automatically added to the template.
You only need to change the "REPLACE" part in the Postback link with the "goal ID" from your Exoclick account:
In our example the Postback URL will be as follows:
Remember to put your unique goal ID instead.
3. Save your RedTrack settings:
Create a Campaign in RedTrack
1. In RedTrack go to the Campaign tab and click the "New" button.
The New campaign form will appear. Specify the name, select Exoclick as a Source, add the offer that you want to promote and click Save.
Campaign tracking link (Click URL) will be automatically generated, just grab the link and set it up in your Exoclick account:
Create a Campaign in Exoclick
Finally, you need to create a campaign in Exoclick and add campaign click URL from RedTrack as a Landing page URL.
1. Open the Campaign list tab and create a new campaign:
2. Specify the name, category and pass to the next section:
3. Click on the Add variations button:
4. Add RedTrack tracking link (Campaign click URL) as the Landing page URL:
5. Select and upload files for your ad:
6. If everything is done Create your ad campaign:
Should you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you.