Conversions reports provide you with detailed information for in-depth tracking. It contains all important data, including conversion status.
You are able to group your conversions by Postback Subs, as well as the following parameters:
- Date: date/month
- Date parting: an hour of the day/day of week
- User Agent
- Device: device type/device brand/device model
- OS: OS type/OS version
- Browser: Browser type/Browser version
- Geo: Country/City
- Referrer: Referrer/Referrer domain
- Event type
Additionally, you can Export your extended Campaign Report as a .csv file.
To access your Conversions report, open the Offers tab, select your desired Offer and click the Conversions report button.
Note: since we work with huge amounts of data, data replication to your RedTrack account may take some time.
If your Affiliate Network has any dynamic parameters available for tracking you can use them to receive extra data.
- Just add necessary macros to RedTrack -> Network setting -> Postback Sub IDs and they will be automatically added to the Postback link under our Subs parameters:
- Grab the final Postback URL and place it to your Affiliate Network postback settings.
- Upon you receive conversions, the data will be presented in RedTrack Logs as well as in a Conversion report:
- Open the Conversion report and group your conversions by Postback Subs:
Important: event tracking is available starting from Professional subscription. Make sure to switch it on in your Affiliate Network settings, otherwise, it will not be shown in your reports.
More info can be found here: Event tracking
Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you. Happy tracking!